Monday, September 22, 2008

Cheery Monday



I got like less than 5 hours of sleep last night. Yeah, that is a significant progress from Friday, except that today is only the first day of the week. LOL!


That is also because Mr Designer was so busy last night. We planned to meet for buka puasa but he only made it at around 11.30pm. We both were hungry, so we went to the 24-hour A&W outlet in PJ. I have never seen him that tired before, watery eyes and all. At 1.00am, he'd already dropped me off at my condo and was going back to the studio to work. The interesting thing is that I don't suffer from my usual Monday blues this morning. Boleh buat selalu ni, LOL!


Coming back to Friday, I was lucky I didn't have to stay for buka puasa during the outstation event. The donations were presented outdoor in the afternoon, no fan whatsoever. It was really warm. Combine that with the lack of sleep. My eyes felt like they were about to pop out.


We left the place at 5pm and I arrived home 5 minutes before buka puasa. My parents were around and the norm is that we break fast with Kuih and Kanji (porridge) first. Rice or the main meal is normally eaten only later. After Isyak prayer, I decided to take a nap before shower. Guess what? When I woke up, it was already 3am. Yeah, I slept for 6 hours straight. My parents were occupied with the grandchildren and all, I doubt that anybody noticed that I hadn't had dinner, hehe...


So, I got up at 3.00am and decided to perform a late Terawih and Istiqarah. After that, I had a bit of time to do my writing before my mother woke up for Sahur, followed by others. I thought of continuing my writing after Subuh prayers. No such luck, my eyes felt heavy and I slept for another 4 hours. Man!:)

No comments: