Friday, September 5, 2008

Welcome to My Sea

"Twenty years from now
you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do
than by the ones you did do
so throw off the bowlines
sail away from the safe harbor
catch the trade winds in your sails
explore...dream...discover..."
~ Mark Twain ~
Hi friends and soon-to-be-friends,
I'm not new to the blogging world but I'm new to blogspot.
If you want to check out my previous entries for the last 2 years, please visit: http://www.haziamyperspective.blogs.friendster.com/

Welcome to my world. I shall continue to bare my journals here.
This blog is a personal reflection of 'Now and Then'.
Look forward to sharing the story of my life.
Indulge in the 'tried and tested' as well as 'brand new discoveries'.
Hope this paints a fair picture of 'the person that I was'
and 'the one I have become'.
See you during the highs and lows...joys and pains..
laughter and tears...
Perhaps somewhere along this voyage,
we may get to know each other better.

No comments: